Quality Administrator Electrical Wholesale - Expired
|Job Title||Quality Administrator Electrical Wholesale|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Quality Administrator Electrical Wholesale
Must have experince working in a manufacturing or production background
Our client, an Electrical Wholesale Distribution company based in South Dublin have an immediate requirement for an experienced Quality Control Administrator with a background in small to medium sized business . The day to day role will see the right candidate have a varied role, managing all aspects of inventory control, quality control and process improvement It's a friendly environment and will suit a driven and energetic individual.
- Devise, design and implement process improvements throughout the business
- Document and rollout out new policies within the business
- Manage the quality and control of the manufacturing process and relevant functions
- Hands on administration of key functions
- Prior experience in a Quality admin position or equivalent
- Third level qualification, Bus Admin, Purchasing or Equivalent
- Candidate must possess intermediate to advanced Excel skills (only strong candidates will be considered)
- Good customer focus
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, dead line driven environment
What's on offer
This Quality Administrator role comes with a salary of circa 35-38k d.o.e.
How to apply
For this Quality Administrator role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Edward in Principle or call 01 603 5071.