QA/Quality Analyst Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||QA/Quality Analyst Medical Devices|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
QA/ Quality Analyst Medical Devices
Immediate requirement for an Engineering/Science graduate with a min of 1-2year experience to join the Quality Department of a global medical devices company in Cork. The organization have operations throughout the world and are at the forefront of developing innovative medical device and healthcare products.
As a QA/Quality Analyst, some of your responsibilities will include
- Manage the specified quality system processes.
- Work directly with various customers of the quality system processes to ensure compliance to site, sector/franchise/regulatory requirements
- Responsible for identifying and communicating the need for process improvement opportunities to management.
- 3rd level degree within an engineering or science discipline
- A min of 1-2 year previous experience working within a Medical Device, Pharma or regulated environment.
- Previous experience/knowledge of GMP/QSR regulations and knowledge of quality systems
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to prioritize workload
The Quality Analyst/Engineer role is a full-time permanent role offering an annual salary of €30-€40K along with excellent benefits packages such as healthcare, pension, life assurance, education support +++based on relevant experience.
To apply for this QA/ Quality Analyst/Engineer role email CV to Som in Principle for immediate review.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 6035075