Public Policy Manager - Global Online Co - Expired
|Job Title||Public Policy Manager - Global Online Co|
|Salary||€80000 - €90000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Public Policy Manager - Global Online Co
Opportunity for a Public Policy Manager with a strong knowledge of Irish public policy to join a global online business. This is an opportunity to join a team dealing with some of the most interesting public policy challenges of our times including content regulation, misinformation, electoral integrity, privacy, safety and security, freedom of expression, and the impact of technology on socio-economic development.
As a Public Policy Manager you will be engaging with policy makers and keeping up to date with any new legislation or changes to existing policies with a focus on Online Safety, Electoral reform, online advertising & content.
- This role will commence as a 6-month contract
- The role offers an annual salary of €80-90K
- This is an opportunity to work with a global organisation and play a pivotal role in the role out and adaptation of new legislation in relation to online policy in Ireland.
Your Profile - To be successful within this Public Policy Manager role you ideally will have
- Previous work in politics, public bodies, or non-profit organization with an in-depth knowledge of Irish public policy
- Strong interest /knowledge in Online Policy/ Technology
- Ability to deal with escalations and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated advocacy experience and skills
Next Step.. For further details apply with your CV, Linkedin profile or contact details to Audrey Hughes in Principle. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.