Project Scheduler - Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Project Scheduler - Medical Devices|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Project Scheduler - Medical Devices
Are you an engineer with a background in Medical Devices or a regulated industry. Do you have background scheduling projects and would like to accelerate your career, gain certifications and be involved in global interesting projects? If so you have just found your next job - great new role has become available with a world-leading Medical Device company in Cork.
As a Project Scheduler, you will be responsible for all scheduling throughout the lifecycle of a project from feasibility planning & execution to a performance control.
And in return the company will offer you:
- Salary: €45K
- Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Benefits: Bonus, Healthcare, Pension, Sick leave, PHI, Parking, etc
- Education: Paidcertification courses or Masters, paid study and exam leave.
- Hours: Flexitime with a half-day on Friday (4.5 days)
- Opportunity to be a part of a global company working on life-changing projects with scope for CPD and career advancement that might help you reach your career goals
- Third Level Degree, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering preferred or any other degree within Science discipline
- Experience working as a Scheduler within a regulated environment
- Experience working with a scheduling tool such as MS Project, Primavera or other
Apply today with CV, LinkedIn Profile or just your contact details and Som from Principle will be in touch. email@example.com | 016035075