Project Manager Vendor Engagement Global Tech
|Job Title||Project Manager Vendor Engagement Global Tech|
|Contact Name||Sowmya Rajendra|
Project Manager – Vendor Engagement - €80K
Excellent opportunity for a Project/ Program Manager with strong Vendor Management to join a global tech giant to partner with cross-functional teams to ensure successful roll out and execution of globally road mapped project initiatives to meet goals outlined for the network deployment and operations teams. In addition to strong PM skills data analytic skills would be very useful.
- Salary €80,000 per year
- 11 months contract with potential visibility of extension/ conversion to perm
- Location: Remote within Ireland
- Opportunity to work as a part of global reliability and vendor engagement team who are very friendly and vibrant
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in engineering, business, technical, or quantitative discipline.
- 2+ years of Program/Project management and/or related experience
- Prince 2, PMI or PMP certification.
- Experience manipulating large data sets of performance and financial metrics is strongly preferred.
- Experience using pivot tables, SQL, and building data visualizations in Excel or Tableau is a strong plus.
- Background managing vendor /stakeholder relationships
Apply Now to this Project/ Program Manager or similar positions with your CV or LinkedIn profile or just your contact details. All applications are reviewed in the strictest confidence by Som in Principle
Som | email@example.com | 016035075