Project Manager - Vendor Engagement - €82K
|Job Title||Project Manager - Vendor Engagement - €82K|
|Salary||€75000 - €80000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||12 days ago|
Project Manager - Vendor Engagement - €80K
Excellent opportunity for a Project/ Program Manager to join a global tech giant to partner with cross-functional teams to ensure successful rollout and execution of globally road mapped project initiatives to meet goals outlined for the network deployment and operations teams.
- Salary goes up to €82000 per year d.o.e
- 11 months contract with potential visibility of extension/ conversion to perm
- Location: Remote within Ireland
- Opportunity to work as a part of global reliability and vendor engagement team who are very friendly and vibrant
Day to Day:
- To accelerate, drive, and document outcomes of new products and features that support tooling automation for Edge & Network Services.
- To work closely with internal partners/stakeholders and external vendors to improve the deployment and operation of the production network.
- Create and contribute to the development of new supplier measurement and analysis mechanisms including metrics, tables, and dashboards of performance and financial data.
- To merge and analyse multiple data sources from ticketing, financial, and other systems.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in engineering, business, technical, or quantitative discipline.
- 2+ years of Program/Project management and/or related experience
- Prince 2, PMI or PMP certification.
- Experience manipulating large data sets of performance and financial metrics strongly preferred.
- Experience using pivot tables, SQL, and building data visualizations in Excel or Tableau a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply Now to this Project/ Program Manager or similar positions with your CV or LinkedIn profile or just your contact details. All applications are reviewed in the strictest confidence by Som in Principle