Project Manager - Trust & Safety - Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager - Trust & Safety - Global Tech|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Project Manager - Trust & Safety - Global Tech
What's the role?
The requirement is for an experienced Project Manager with a background in Operational Process Improvement, Change Management, Risk Operations & Product from Technology / Product background to join a well-known Global Tech Company in Dublin
What are we looking for?
A Project Manager with a strong background in Operations/Risk and analysis you liaise between key stakeholders and technical teams to identify issues the business is facing and map out potential solutions. You will have good background in operations/ workforce planning and management and organisational change
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary circa €100k d.o.e
- Remote Working until further notice
- High level of autonomy coupled with a strong collaborative support environment
- 5+ years of Program Management /Process improvement within an IT /Product / Operations space
- PM Certified
- Strong background in quantitive analysis/ risk/ business process
- Ability to launch and maintain programs with a focus on operational excellence
- Experience leading data-driven projects and communicating the results of analysis and insights to technical and non-technical audiences
What to do next?
Click Apply or Apply with a LinkedIn profile. Contact Ed in Principle on 0035316035071
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV