Project Manager - Semiconductor - Manufacturing - Cork - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager - Semiconductor - Manufacturing - Cork|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Project Manager - Semi-Conductor - Manufacturing - Cork
The role will commence as an 11 Month Contract FTC
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in electronics and SemiConductor manufacturing exposure to join the team of a Global Innovator in interactive hardware solutions.
The day to day for the Snr Project Manager will see them manage the delivery of projects, support Technical Programs and also Supply Chain, Logistics and Materials Management
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in semiconductor and electronics engineering
- Management and delivery of projects within time, scope, and budget
- Multitask Project Management Liaising with other depts.
- Facilitate all aspects of customer delivery, including management of concurrent projects
- Business process improvement
- Hands-on day to day duties such as facilities, materials, and hardware management
- Driven Project Manager who works well in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- BSc in Industrial Engineering, electronics or relevant field
- Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge of process within a bio, pharma, medical or engineering, electronics, etc
- Prince2 or PMP (Nice to have)
This Project Manager role comes with an excellent remuneration package of €75k including benefits.
How to apply
For this Project Manager role email CV email@example.com in the strictest of confidence to Edward in Principle or call 01 603 5071.
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV.