Project Manager Retail Physical Merchandising - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Retail Physical Merchandising|
|Salary||€100000.00 - €110000.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
EMEA Project Manager - Retail Physical Merchandising
This is a great opportunity to work with our client's channel services team. The team acts a support function for merchandising channels in Europe.
The team sits in the EU and the function is to roll our client's retail physical merchandise into the market. The team translate design, work on programme planning to ensure roll outs in other regions and work with agencies to help role out retail fixtures.
* Conversing cross functionally, understanding the retail merchandise fixture process
* Understanding roll out times and pulling together the elements to ensure delivery
* Showcasing and updating timelines
* Meetings and leading projects.
Must have skills:
- Experience working with carriers or a technology retail focus, PM experience, solid excel skills (budgets)
- Having an excellent knowledge of retail merchandise fixture process (concept to development to then working with agencies to cost it and ship the products)
- 4+ years of experience with some experience working across Europe
This is 12 months contract, available as a fully remote opportunity within the following areas: London, South East, West Midlands, East of England, and North West
Salary £100,000 - £110,000 per annum plus employer pension contribution, 25 days annual leave.