Project Manager Process Improvement Hi-Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Process Improvement Hi-Tech|
|Salary||€120000 - €125000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Project Manager Process Improvement Hi-Tech
Due to an increase in business activity across the EMEA region, an opportunity has become available with an innovative high-growth tech company to appoint a Project Manager to support an engineering function with a focus on operations and business process improvement. The overall team consists of 20 members across Ireland, the US and EMEA.
Within this role, you will have a high level of engagement with stakeholders across the business.
- This role offers an annual salary of €120-125K per year
- Right now its work from home with an option of returning to the Dublin state of the art office later this year
- This is an opportunity to work on large, global interesting projects
- The role will commence as an 11-month contract - the possibility of becoming permanent depending on business requirements
What your day to day will look like
- This is a very proactive role where you will build a process from scratch as these builds often do not exist
- You will run end to end projects and map out how to deliver on time and effectively review KPI's and metrics along the way
- You will be creating tools, governance, and processes where projects are not running
- You will need to define the project from the beginning and once live being a consultant
- You will coordinate within projects and draft and adapt processes to suit the project
- Previous experience working with a global team in a hi-tech environment
- You should know how to work with ambiguity and be able to work cross-functionally on a global scale.
- Process setting/ process design experience - you must be able to create processes from scratch
- Used to working with directors and C-suite
- PMP, Prince2 or similar qualification
To apply for this and similar Project and Program Manager roles click on Apply now with your CV or just Linkedin profile. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Som in Principle.