Project Manager - Partner Support - Global Tech
|Job Title||Project Manager - Partner Support - Global Tech|
|Salary||Attractive Salary D.O.E|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||18 days ago|
Project Manager - Partner Support Operations - Global Tech
Location: Dublin (Remote until Further Notice)
Salary: €50-€55k d.o.e
A major Global Tech company is now looking for an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in Business Operations, Business Process Improvement, and Change Management to join the team. This role will sit within their Partner Support Operations Team.
The right candidate will thrive working in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities and be data-driven to drive operational improvements.
What will you be doing?
- Project manage multiple projects aiming to operationalize and scale policy enforcement
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans
- Identify potential risks with project implementations, and proactively drive communication with internal and external stakeholders during projects.
- Be an Advocate for Partners with internal teams to improve the ops readiness process
- Develop a framework and identify opportunities to automate
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ Years of experience in a Project Manager role with extensive knowledge in Process Management
- Experience in operational excellence and process improvement methodologies, e.g., Six Sigma, Lean
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently through to implementation
- Experience working with internal/external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions
If this sounds like you, please get in Touch now !!
If you are interested, please apply with a CV or LinkedIn profile.