Project Manager - Operations -Business Process Improvement
|Job Title||Project Manager - Operations -Business Process Improvement|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||12 days ago|
Project Manager - Operations - Business Process Improvement
This role will commence as a 12 Month FTC
Principle is working with a Global Tech Company that is looking for an experienced Project Manager to drive new performance and process delivery projects.
With a background in Operations, the day to day will be to plan, coordinate and drive business process improvement and standardize key stakeholder engagement all around the globe and track and improve their performance
As a Project Manager, you will have strong core program management skills- understanding the importance of streamlining business processes and have a proven track record of delivery.
You will manage multiple project streams and ensure both quality and performance of all projects, policy and process improvement, and the adoption of best practices.
What's In It for you
- Attractive salary circa €85k d.o.e
- Ability to lead and deliver companywide change
- work on interesting and strategic projects
- High level of autonomy coupled with a strong collaborative support environment
What will you be doing?
- Run multiple projects
- Roll out and sustain repeatable business processes and improvement projects and ensure effective adoption of procedures
- Manage and maintain Vendor/Supplier engagements and relationships
- Be primary interface between client and Project Managers and cross-functional teams
- Review operational and business issues implement change
What should you have?
- Demonstrated Project Management background (5+years)
- PMP, Prince 2 (Desired)
- Able to identify a road map with vendors
- Really strong soft skills - communication, engagement with others etc
- Strong business process and policy implementation
What to do next?
Click Apply or Apply with a LinkedIn profile. Contact Ed in Principle on 0035316035071
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV