Project Manager Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Medical Devices|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare etc|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
Project Manager Medical Devices
Principle has partnered with one of the world's leading Medical Device Companies and is now hiring an experienced Project Manager who is hands-on within Manufacturing Engineering.
As a Project Manager, you will be involved in the management of global projects focusing on the transformation of engineering services, leading product transfers, and the core team to execute project outcomes.
- Salary: Attractive salary up to €65K based on experience + bonus
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, education support, PHI, life assurance, paid sick leave, paid PM certification courses to advance your career, flexitime, work-life balance, etc
- Opportunity to be a part of a well-renowned company and to work within a friendly, collaborative team of engineers, managers who are working on life-changing projects within the sector
- Remote working until March 2021 and a flexible work environment
What will your day to day role look like?
- To monitor programs/projects on the transformation of engineering services and operational efficiencies
- To lead product transfers, process development, and improvement
- To understand business goals & translate them to meaningful milestones for the wider team
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Good experience in Project/Program Management.
- Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems.
- Good understanding of manufacturing engineering processes
Apply Now for this Project Manager role with your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applications will be reviewed by Som in Principle with the strictest confidence.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075