Project Manager Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Medical Devices|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Project Manager Medical Devices
Principle has partnered with one of the world's leading Medical Device Companies and is now hiring an experienced Program Controller/Project Manager.
As a Project Manager, you will be involved in the management of global projects focusing on the transformation of engineering services and operational efficiencies with scope across 6 sites located across EMEA, NA & ASPAC.
- Salary: Attractive salary up to €75K based on experience + bonus
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, education support, PHI, life assurance, paid sick leave, paid PM certification courses to advance your career, flexitime, work-life balance, etc
- Opportunity to be a part of a well-renowned company and to work within a friendly, collaborative team of engineers, managers who are working on life-changing projects within the sector
What will your day to day role look like?
- To monitor programs/projects on the transformation of engineering services and operational efficiencies
- To manage the program of work which includes Asset Management, Process Capability, Tooling Services, and Strategic Partnering
- Managing projects/ programs across EMEA/NA and ASPAC
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Certification in Project/Program Management.
- Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems.
- Good understanding of a variety of change management principles, practices, processes, and techniques.
Apply Now for this Project Manager role with your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applications will be reviewed by Som in Principle with the strictest confidence.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075