Project Manager -Logistics - Data Centre Operations -€55k
|Job Title||Project Manager -Logistics - Data Centre Operations -€55k|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||28 days ago|
Project Manager - Logistics - Data Centre Operations
The role will commence as an 11 Month Contract FTC
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in Logistics Operations in a Hardware/Electronics/Semiconductor setting to join the team of a major Global Tech Company
The day to day for the Snr Project Manager will see them manage operations for (C&D)Commissioning & Destruction of Hardware within their Data Centres
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in Logistics/ Project Management/Product Management/Operations within a semiconductor or electronics manufacturing company
- Management of the reverse logistics of Hardware Components from Data Centres
- Multitask Project Management Liaising with other depts.
- Facilitate all aspects of the commissioning & Destruction of Components
- Hands-on day to day duties such as facilities, materials, and hardware management
- Manage Vendor Network
- Driven Project Manager who works well in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge of processes within an engineering/ hardware or electronics environment
- Prince2 or PMP (Nice to have)
How to apply
For this Project Manager role email CV firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest of confidence to Edward in Principle or call 01 603 5071.
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV.