Project Manager Life Sciences €80K
|Job Title||Project Manager Life Sciences €80K|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||26 days ago|
Project Manager Life Sciences
An exciting new Project Manager role as now become available to work for a global life sciences company who have marked their existence in the industry from decades. If you are an experience project manager with hands on knowledge in Manufacturing Engineering, this could be your interest.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be working within advanced engineering department reporting to the head of engineering department and involved in providing global leadership for the deployment of packaging format change projects to drive environmental, quality and value improvements.
- Salary: Attractive salary up to €80K based on experience + bonus
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, education support, PHI, life assurance, paid sick leave, paid certification/courses to advance your career, flexitime, work-life balance, etc
- Opportunity to be a part of a well-renowned company and to work within a friendly, collaborative team of engineers, managers who are working on life-changing projects within the sector
What will your day-to-day role look like?
- To lead cross functional teams in multiple sites to deliver strategic packaging changes to key senior stakeholders.
- Working closely with EU-MDR program team to ensure timely delivery of packaging format changes for regulatory submission & ensuring our products continue to meet regulatory requirements.
- To implement program and project Management best practices to manage budget, delivery schedule and risk register
- To understand business goals & translate them to meaningful milestones for the wider team
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Solid experience in Project Management and People Management expertise working within regulated industry- preferably Life Sciences
- Good understanding of advanced engineering operation processes
- Good exposure and knowledge of recent technologies within packaging formats is an advantage
Apply Now for this Project Manager role with your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applications will be reviewed by Som in Principle with the strictest confidence.
somatprinciplehrdotcom | 016035075