Project Manager - Learning & Development (L&D) - €80k - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager - Learning & Development (L&D) - €80k|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Project Manager - Learning and Development Programs
This role will commence as a 7 Month FTC (possible extension)
Principle is working with a Global Tech Company and is looking for an experienced Learning & Development professional with a strong background in Project Management & the roll out and delivery of Global Learning and Development (L&D) initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will have a background in cross-functional project management and will oversee multiple complicated, and fast-paced learning projects and initiatives in a global setting through both Technical and non-Technical Global rollouts of L&D Initiatives and be able to tie it all together
What's In it for you
- Attractive salary circa €80k d.o.e
- Remote working (until further notice)
- High level of autonomy coupled with a strong collaborative support environment
- Exposure to leading-edge technologies and diverse global markets
What should you have?
- Demonstrated Project Management background managing technology and learning & development programs (5+years)
- Strong Data Analysis background
- Strong planning and people management skills
- Data Visualization: Asana, MS project or equivalent
- Collaboration Tools: G-suite, Quip, Office 365 or equivalent
What to do next?
Click Apply or Apply with a LinkedIn profile. Contact Ed in Principle on 0035316035071
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV.