Project Manager L&D Programs €100k - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager L&D Programs €100k|
|Salary||€90000 - €100000 per annum + +Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Project Manager - Learning and Development Programs
Principle is working with a Global Tech Company and is looking for an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in strategy and implementation of Global Learning and Development (L&D) initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a background in cross-functional project management and will oversee multiple complicated, and fast-paced learning projects and initiatives in a global setting through both Technical and non-Technical Global roll-outs of L&D Initiatives and be able to tie it all together
You will work closely with teams such as
Strong communication skills, working with quantitative data and sharing with stakeholders, and decisiveness in prioritizing aligning projects is key with good stakeholder management and working across Geo-distributed and cross-functional teams
What's In It for you
- Attractive salary circa €100k
- Remote working (until further notice)
- High level of autonomy coupled with a strong collaborative support environment
- Exposure to leading-edge technologies
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement project management templates, processes, and best practices
- Ability to organizes project team's work into manageable sections (WBS)
- Manage end-to-end L&D Project implementations (technical and non-technical)
- Define clear project scope, goals, deliverable, and success metrics
- Provide regular project status updates to Leadership and Team
- Move fast and ensure speed to market when it comes to delivering projects
- Work on a global team and manage different time zones.
- Help set-up and running a PMO
- Coach other PMs
What should you have?
- Demonstrated Project Management background(3 years) managing technology and learning & development programs (L&D)
- Strong Data Analysis background
- Strong planning and people management skills
- Data Visualization: Asana, MS Project, or equivalent
- Collaboration Tools: G-suite, Quip, Office 365, or equivalent
What to do next?
Click Apply or Apply with a LinkedIn profile. Contact Ed in Principle on 0035316035071
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV.