Project Manager Global Pharma Co - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Global Pharma Co|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Project Manager Global Pharma Co
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a strong manufacturing background working within highly regulated environment such as medical devices or pharma industries. Principle have partnered with this Global Pharma who have massive expansion plans in EMEA region this year. This Project Manager role is based in Cork City Centre offering a Salary in the region of €50K to €60K.
As a Project Manager some of your responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop and ensure all deliverables (project and technical) are well understood by the project core team.
- Prepare project schedule, ensuring timing estimates from the cross-functional team are accurate
- Identify the major project tasks/ milestones, timelines and owners to support the project deployment date in collaboration with all workstream leads.
- Develop / maintain full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Continuous Improvement Focused.
Background requirements are:
- 5+ years of experience working within pharma/Medical device industry with strong Project Management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Biomedical/Manufacturing Engineering or a related discipline
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to work with Cross-functional, offshore and Global teams
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, visual and written).
- Ability to articulate complex business model/processes in a way that is easily understood by others.
- Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building skills.
This Project Manager role is a permanent fulltime role offering a salary in the region of €50K -€60K based on experience and along with healthcare, bonus, pension, parking, 22 days holidays, paid sick leave, education support and training.
Apply today to this Project Manager role with CV in confidence to Som in Principle firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5075