Project Manager - Design & Construction €95k
|Job Title||Project Manager - Design & Construction €95k|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 days ago|
Project Manager -Design & Construction €95k
Have you a background in design, construction and rollout of facilities projects?
Do you have previous experience in the food and culinary sector?
What's the role?
Principle are working with a Global Client and are looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee design and construction operations for their culinary operations
So, what's in it for you?
- Attractive salary circa €85- €95k d.o.e
- Strong autonomy and be pivotal in the rollout of new projects
- Worked for a major Global Company
- Convenient city centre location
- Accessible by all transport links
Day to day duties
- Plan and execute design and construction projects for the Culinary team
- Implement project roadmap including schedule, design, and construction process.
- Work as the main liaison with other work streams
- Maintain high standards of QA/QC
- Manage stakeholder, vendor and team relationships cross functionally
- Liaise with different project streams to execute Project Roadmap efficiently
You should have?
- Bachelor's in architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Proven Project Management experience with a background in construction and facilities rollout
- A background in delivering projects within the culinary landscape would be highly desirable, including managing programs, planning design and construction
To apply for this Project Manager Role Contact Edward in Principle
Call Ed 0n 016035071 or if you don't have a CV handy send me your LinkedIn or just call :-)