Project Manager Data Project Banking - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Data Project Banking|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per day + Competitive day rate|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Project Manager Data Project Banking
Immediate requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join a large banking organisation in Dublin 2 and project manage a large data programme, including chairing the steering committee to track programme progress.
This will be a min of a 12-month contract offering a day rate of €500.
As Project Manager of this data project you will
- Agree mitigation actions for escalated risks and issues to maintain programme on plan and budget; escalate to the Head of Data Engineering and Programme Accountable Owner where resolution cannot be achieved
- Ongoing engagement and communication with the Head of Data Engineering and Programme Accountable Owner
- Manage business demand of the Data Programme including chairing the Data Design Working Group
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Ensure the programme adheres to defined governance and control frameworks
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track delivery progress, including key milestones, budget and benefit realisation
- Proven Project Management experience managing large programmes
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Knowledge of enterprise data warehouse structures and tools is a distinct advantage
- Experience of tools such as Jira, Clarity / PPM is an advantage
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Banking experience a plus
For further details on this Project Manager role send CV for immediate review to Som in Principle by clicking on the apply link.
Som@principlehr.ie | 01 603 5075