Project Manager Data Centre Ops €75k - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Data Centre Ops €75k|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Attractive ++Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||16 days ago|
Project Manager Data Centre Ops €75k
Principle are working with a Global Tech Company for an experienced Project Manager to manage and support day to day operations in a Data Centre environment. With a background in Business Analysis the day to day will be to plan, coordinate and drive major infrastructure operations projects and provide high level delivery and adoption of business process in collaboration with cross functional teams globally
As a Data Centre Ops Project Manager, you will have strong core program management skills- understanding the importance of streamlining business process and have proven track record of delivery. You will manage multiple project streams and ensure both quality and performance of all projects, policy and process improvement and the adoption of best practice.
What's In it for you
- Attractive salary
- Ability to lead and deliver companywide change
- High level of autonomy coupled with a strong collaborative support environment
- Exposure to leading edge technologies
What will you be doing?
- Run multiple projects across client sites
- Roll out and sustain repeatable business process for infra projects and ensure effective adoption of procedures
- Be primary interface between client and Project Managers and cross functional teams
- Review operational and business issues and help determine if process improvement or a technology solution is required
- Define ways to improve process efficiency and effectiveness
- Elicit detailed business requirements by engaging the business to capture clear functional details to architect an improved business process plan
- Support business readiness activities including end user training, product testing, and roll-out
What should you have ?
- Demonstrated Project Management background (5+years)
- Strong Business Analyst background
- Must have managed Projects in a Data Centre environments
- Strong business process and policy implementation
- Strong planning and people management skills
What to do next?
Click Apply or Apply with LinkedIn profile. Contact Ed in Principle on 0035316035071
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV.