Project Manager Data Centre Construction - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Data Centre Construction|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Attractive ++Benefits|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Project Manager Data Centre Construction
Principle are working with a Global Tech Company for an experienced Project Manager to manage and support day to day operations in a Data Centre environment through out construction . The day to day will be to plan, coordinate and drive major construction projects and provide high level service delivery
"Only candidates with proven Data Centre /HyperScale Data Centre experience and strong background in Data Centre Construction can be considered"
As a Data Centre Ops Project Manager, you will have strong core program management skills- understanding the importance of streamlining and have proven track record of effectively facilitating infra teams to deliver projects effectively. You will manage multiple project streams and ensure both quality of installations as well as growing the overall revenue portfolio
What's In it for you
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Ability to lead and deliver companywide change
- High level of autonomy coupled with a strong collaborative support environment
- Exposure to leading edge technologies
What will you be doing ?
- Run multiple projects across client sites
- Construction management
- Be primary interface between client and Project Managers
- Be involved in Pre-Sales- Qualification, Quotes etc
- Overall development and implementation of working processes
- Control projects and liase with any onsite support , H&S etc
- Manage project finances and reporting
- Manage overall risk and quality control of projects
What should you have ?
- Demonstrated Project Management background (5+years)
- Prince 2 or equivalent
- Must have managed Projects in a Data Centre /Hyepr Scale Data Centre construction environment
- Good Technical Data Comm knowledge
- Strong planning and people management skills
What to do next ?
Click Apply or Apply with LinkedIn profile . Contact Ed in Principle on 0035316035071
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV.