Project Manager - Change Management - Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager - Change Management - Global Tech|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
Project Manager - Change Management - Global Tech
Location: Dublin (Remote until Further Notice)
Salary: Above Market Rates
A major Global Tech company are now looking for an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in Business Operations , Business Process Improvement and Change Management to join the team . This Role will sit within Vendor Operations Team.
The right candidate will thrive working in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities and be data-driven to drive operational improvements.
What will you be doing ?
- Project manage multiple projects aiming to operationalize and scale policy enforcement
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans
- Identify potential risks with project implementations, and proactively drive communication with internal and external stakeholders during projects.
- Be an Advocate for Vendor Partners with internal teams to improve the ops readiness process
- Develop framework and identify opportunities to automate
- Create and maintain a robust Knowledge Base infrastructure
- Help assess metrics for Ops Readiness (Change Management)
What you need to succeed ?
- 3+ Years of experience in Project Manager role with extensive knowledge in Process Management
- Experience in operational excellence and process improvement methodologies, e.g., Six Sigma, Lean
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently through to implementation
- Experience working with internal/external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions
If this sounds like you, please get in Touch now !!
If you are interested, please apply with CV or LinkedIn profile.