Project Manager Analytics - Expired
|Job Title||Project Manager Analytics|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Project Manager Analytics
Immediate requirement for an experienced Project Manager with strong data analytics background to join a large banking organisation in Dublin and manage data projects, and team of data scientists, data engineers and visualizers.
This will be a min 3 months contract to be extended for another 3 months with a strong visibility of further extension offering a day rate of €500.
As Project Manager you will
- Managing data analytics projects
- Leading a large team of data scientists, data engineers and visualizers
- Designing project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate techniques
- Experience of analytics development lifecycle
- Proven Project Management experience managing large data analytics programme
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Knowledge in data analytics and data modelling tools like ETL packages and Tableau; Knowledge of Big data/Hadoop
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Banking experience a plus
For further details on this Project Manager Analytics role send CV for immediate review to Som in Principle by clicking on the apply link.
Som@principlehr.ie | 01 603 5075