Project Engineers Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Project Engineers Medical Devices|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Project Engineers - Medical Devices
If you are an engineer with 2+ years' experience working within a medical device or regulated environment and want to take the next step in your career and learn new skills such as project management this may be the role for you.
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: €40K- €50K
- Benefits: Bonus, healthcare, pension, paid sick leave, education support, training, parking, etc
- Industry: Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical / any regulated industry
- Experience: Graduate with 2+ years' experience
Excellent opportunities for experienced Project /Process/Manufacturing/Validation/Quality Engineers to join a global medical device company based in Cork, Ireland.
The company is expanding its European operation and currently looking for engineers with medical device/pharma or oil & gas backgrounds at various levels to work and lead multiple projects across Europe.
If you have an interest in developing project management skills and upskilling this may be the opportunity for you. The company fully support further training and education.
- 2+ years' experience as a Manufacturing / Project Engineer within Medical devices or pharma or a regulated industry
- 3rd level degree within engineering or a related discipline
- Experience and exposure to equipment installation, equipment commissioning, inspection & validation processes
- Engineers with experience in cleaning and packaging within a regulated industry
These are permanent roles offering a salary in the region of €40K -€50K along with healthcare, bonus, pension, parking, 22 days holidays, paid sick leave, education support, and training.
Education support entitles you to complete a range of technical courses or certifications, the cost of which will be completely covered by your employer, available courses include PMP, Scrum Master, Six Sigma and more.
Apply today with CV in confidence to Som in Principle