Project Engineer - Packaging Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Project Engineer - Packaging Medical Devices|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Project Engineer - Packaging Medical Devices
Are you an experienced Project Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer within Medical devices or Semiconductors? Looking for a new challenge? Keep reading… This Project Engineer Validation role might be of your interest to join a global medical device company in Cork who are thriving to work on innovative life-changing projects.
As a Project Engineer, you will be leading cleaning remediation projects and a project team consisting of Quality Engineers, Manufacturing Technicians, SMEs to improve or ease the cleaning challenges in poly and metal clean lines.
- Salary: Upto €55K or day rates
- Job Type: Contract/ Permanent
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Opportunity to be a part of a highly collaborative and friendly team
- Degree in a relevant Engineering/ Science discipline with at least 2 years of experience working within Projects and leading projects
- Experience in a regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc for Medical Devices/Pharma/ Semiconductors
- Packaging Experience such as setting up/troubleshooting and or commissioning
- Experience working on a remediation project or a process characterization/improvement process or projects
Apply Now to this Project Engineer Validation role with your CV or LinkedIn profile for further details. Som in Principle will be reviewing all CVs in the strictest confidence. email@example.com | 016035075