Program Manager Procurement/Sourcing Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Program Manager Procurement/Sourcing Global Tech|
|Salary||€90000 - €100000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Program Manager Procurement/Sourcing Global Tech
Due to continued expansion across the EMEA, APAC and US region this market leading global tech company are expanding their Outsourcing/Procurement team and right now have an opportunity for a Program Manager with previous outsourcing/procurement experience to come onboard and be part of one of the fastest growing global brands.
As a Program Manager Outsourcing you will be developing a collaborative relationship with stakeholders to implement and optimise outsourcing and vendor management solutions. Also, you will be preparing and managing sourcing documents, contracts, statement of work and related procurement documents. If you have experience working across legal, tech, procure2pay that would be really useful.
What's in it for you?
- Job Type: Contract (paye worker)
- Job Duration: 6 months (possible extension)
- Salary Range: €90-€100K
- Location: Work from home, laptop, mobile and expenses will be provided
- Benefit: To be part of a global company which is well known for its brand name in the industry and to work across highly collaborative, friendly, and dynamic business teams
What your day might look like
- You will be working on the legal, financial, and technological aspects of outsourced programs.
- You will be building solid relationships with Global Outsourcing Teams, Contract Management Teams, Procurement Operations Teams, and Procure to Pay to develop a solid operational process
- You will be taking part in contract negotiations and will be coordinating sourcing processes or event
Your Profile to be successful within this role
- Solid experience in Outsourcing/ sourcing and procurement operations including legal, financial and technology components
- Good experience in negotiating, contracting, breaking down cost models and supplier management.
- Experience working in a global and virtual environment, both internally and with vendors with the ability to work independently manage timeframe
- Bachelor's degree with PMI or PMP certification preferred
Apply Now to this Program Manager Outsourcing/ Procurement role with your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applications for the role are strictly reviewed in confidence by Som in Principle. For further information apply or call Som today.
Som Rajendra | firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075