Program Manager - Packaging Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Program Manager - Packaging Medical Devices|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Program Manager - Packaging Medical Devices
An exciting new Program Manager role is now available to work within a global medical device co based in Cork, Ireland.
As a Program Manager, you will be working closely with the cross-functional teams in multiple sites to deliver strategic packaging changes to stakeholders. Also, you will be collaborating with EU MDR program team for the timely delivery of packaging format changes for regulatory submissions ensuring that products meet regulatory requirements.
- Salary: €60-€70K per year
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, bonus, life assurance, education support, etc
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge global projects within Life Science industry
- To lead cross functional team ensuring all technical and business requirements are met
- To manage stakeholders ensuring successful adoption across the business - regulatory, design, operations, quality, engineering.
- To implement changes to operations & business systems
- To act as a voice of customer
- A degree in Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Solid experience in people management, project management expertise for developing and implementing new technologies
- Previous experience in engineering, operations, or supply chain management within Life Science Industry
- Advantage to have EU MDR and packaging experience, delivering complex medical device products and processes
If you are interested in this Program Manager Packaging Role Apply Now with your CV or LinkedIn profile or just your contact details. All applications are reviewed in confidence by me Som Rajendra in Principle.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075