Program Manager Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Program Manager Medical Devices|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000.00 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare etc|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Program Manager Medical Devices
Principle has partnered with one of the world's leading Medical Device Companies and is now hiring an experienced Program Controller/Manager. You will be involved in the management of a global program focusing on the transformation of engineering services and operational efficiencies with scope across 6 sites located across EMEA, NA & ASPAC. This is a pivotal role within the business that offers a high degree of autonomy and reward.
- Salary: €60,000 annual salary + €6000 bonus
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, education support, PHI, life assurance, paid sick leave, paid PM certification courses to advance your career etc
- Opportunity to be a part of well-renowned company and to work within a friendly, collaborative team of engineers, managers who are working on life-changing projects within the sector
What will your day to day role look like?
- To monitor programs on the transformation of engineering services and operational efficiencies
- To manage program of work which includes Asset Management, Process Capability, Tooling Services and Strategic Partnering
- Managing projects/ programs across EMEA/NA and ASPAC
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Certification in Project/Program Management.
- Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems.
- Good understanding of a variety of change management principles, practices, processes and techniques.
Apply Now for this Program Manager role with your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applications will be reviewed by Som in Principle with the strictest confidence.
email@example.com | 016035075