Program Manager Engineering Projects EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Program Manager Engineering Projects EMEA|
|Salary||Competitive salary + bonus ++++|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Program Manager Engineering Projects EMEA
An exciting and permanent Program Manager opportunity has just become available with one of the world's largest manufacturing organisations. Within this role, you will have oversight for 5 global locations and will build and manage relationships with key stakeholders and vendors. Working closely with the Global Program Manager this role would ideally suit an individual with an engineering background and strong program and stakeholder management skills.
The programs you will be involved in are exciting and challenging and offer a high degree of autonomy and reward.
- 75,000 euro annual salary
- A bonus of 6000 euro
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Fully paid education for many 3rd level courses and certifications
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work on global, innovative projects where you will be taking the lead
- 3rd level qualification within an engineering discipline
- Strong background in Program and Vendor management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across geo-locations and levels
- Ability to problem solve and think outside of the box to eliminate roadblocks
This is a full, time permanent role based in Cork.
Interested in exploring further? Apply today with CV for a confidential discussion and detailed job description to explore if this role is for you. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Som in Principle.