Program Manager EMEA Client Services - Expired
|Job Title||Program Manager EMEA Client Services|
|Salary||€80000 - €90000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Program Manager EMEA Client Services
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager/Client Service Manager with a background in management service provider (MSP) / vendor management/ HR operations / Contingent workforce management to join a well-known global company based in Dublin 2.
As a Program Manager, you will be involved extensively in day to day strategic operational functions and will be working closely with the Client Services Director and Senior Program Manager.
What's the offer?
- Full-time permanent position
- Annual salary up to €90,000
- Prime Location- Dublin 2
- Benefits include healthcare, pension, and other onsite perks
- Opportunity to work within a highly collaborative team and to enhance your client relationship and stakeholder management skills.
What do you do?
- Contingent workforce staffing management, contractors compliance, workers onboarding and offboarding
- To ensure operational processes to leverage systematic and program/process offering for optimal efficiency
- Vendor/Supplier management by hosting supplier forums, conducting performance reviews
- Manage team in compliance with all employment laws and HR policies/procedures
What skills/experience required?
- Solid experience in direct line management and strategic overseeing of departments
- Good expertise in Business development, client management, HR
- Excellent communication skills in all mediums
- Previous experience in an international environment working within a global organization/ the ones fall under 500/1000 fortune companies
Apply Now to this Program Manager EMEA Client Services role to be considered along with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
All applications are reviewed by Som in Principle with the strictest confidence.
016035075 | firstname.lastname@example.org