Production Operator Lab Equipment - Expired
|Job Title||Production Operator Lab Equipment|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Production Operator (Lab Equipment)
Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of cardio-respiratory medical devices, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems and analytics used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit a Production Operator to support our introduction of a new product range of Lab Equipment.
- 3rd level Technical qualification, or equivalent, ideally with Electronics.
- Previous experience in the build of complex electromechanical instruments.
- An ability to test and carry out debug on instruments.
- Ability to read, interpret and adhere to Technical documents and drawings.
- Previous experience in ESD controlled area or medical device manufacturing.
- Knowledge of IPC-610 standards with soldering skills.
- Experience in the use of production equipment and hand-tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality is essential.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Building product with accuracy and to agreed targets.
- Test of product and debug of issues with product.
- Complete appropriate records and reports as required.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Operation of production equipment and use of hand tools.
- Carrying out Preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Adhere in internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and specific work instructions (TI's).
- Other duties as defined by management.