Product Marketing Manager Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Product Marketing Manager Medical Devices|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Product Marketing Manager - Medical Devices
Vitalograph is a world leading designer and manufacturer of cardio-respiratory equipment and software systems used in healthcare and cardio-pulmonary clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish recruit a Product Marketing Manager to manage our range of cardio-respiratory devices. The role will primarily involve the conception and development of marketing programs to drive sales of both existing and new products. There will be a heavy focus on marketing content development, both traditional and digital as well as event creation and execution.
- The conception, initiation and execution of both traditional and novel marketing programs to increase lead generation and ultimately increase revenue.
- The development of marketing content including, but not limited to, brochures, training manuals, presentations, social media copy, product videos and animations, case studies and white papers.
- Maintain the company branding and visualisation guidance across the full suite of products within your remit.
- Provide sales and channel partners with support in special sales calls and events
- Liaise and partner with other stakeholders such as R&D, RA, production, sales and marketing to ensure marketing content is optimised for the target markets and complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Act as the aggregator of customer requirements and summarise this feedback to shape product specifications and strategy.
- Maintain product performance metrics in terms of sales, margin and quality.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies to achieve the company sales and profitability targets;
- Primary degree in marketing/business or an engineering or life science field.
- 5+ years' experience in product management at a European or Global level, preferably in medical devices.
- Demonstrable track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Content development experience including manual and printed material creation as well as video, animation and digital content development.
- Experience in devising demonstrably successful marketing programs and campaigns.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to direct and manage copy writers.
- Strong business skills and a strong grasp of P&L concepts.
- Strong analytical and data-mining skills.
- People management skills in an international, matrix organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and written.
- Experience in nurturing KOLs and clinical decision makers
If you are interested in the above position, please email a CV to email@example.com
For more information on Vitalograph (Ireland) Ltd. please visit www.vitalograph.ie