Product Engineer Medical Devices Leeds - Expired
|Job Title||Product Engineer Medical Devices Leeds|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Product Engineer - Medical Devices - Leeds
Global Medical Device Manufacturing company are looking for a Project Engineer to join their Leeds based R&D and manufacturing plant.
"Only candidates who have a Medical Device background can be considered"
As a Product Engineer you will be working with engineers (Manufacturing, R&D, Quality) to lead various projects in product development across various disciplines such as machining, inspection, and process engineering.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive Salary ++Benefits package
- Good career progression
- Work with a leader in cutting edge medical device technology
As a Project Engineer some of your responsibilities will include!!
- Manage project risks and develop contingency plans
- Work with cross functional teams ((design, development, quality, planning, Regulatory, Post Market surveillance, sterility, Biocompatibility, manufacturing, marketing etc)
- Be responsible for timelines and ensure all project milestones are achieved
- Capture project metrics
- Manage overall budget, resources, and infrastructure.
Skills & Experience - what should you have
- Medical Device background
- Previous experience managing projects within an engineering environment (R&D, Product Development, Manufacturing, Quality)
- 3rd level education in Mechanical Engineering, Bio Engineering or Bio Medical Engineering
- Experience/understanding of EU MDR (European Medical Device Regulation) requirements
- Medical device risk assessment techniques, design failure mode effect analysis (DFMEA), design control plans, product complain analysis
This is a permanent, full time role offering an annual salary of £45k + healthcare + pension + bonus + education support (cost of all certifications and courses will be covered related to Project Management and Engineering) + Life assurance ++
For further details on this Project Engineer
Click apply or email CV in the strictest of confidence to Edward Bennett in Principle, if you don't have a CV handy apply with your LinkedIn