Product Development Engineer - Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Product Development Engineer - Medical Devices|
|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
New Product Development Engineer- Medical Devices
How does working with a Global leader in cutting edge and innovative medical device design sound?
If you are a Product Engineer with a strong background in product design and new product development, then we want to Chat now!!
An exciting career opportunity for a New Product Development Engineer within Medical Devices has just become available. This role can be home based until Jan 2021 with work onsite in the Manchester or Leeds site thereafter
What's in it for you?
- Attractive Salary circa £45k ++Benefits (healthcare + pension + bonus + education support)
- Good career progression and support with ongoing upskilling and training
- Work with a leader in cutting edge medical device technology
As a Product Engineer, you will be working with cross functional teams across all elements of product development and design and will implement all policies and process in the design, R&D and manufacturing of market leading medical devices
Skills & Experience
- Medical Device background (required)
- Previous experience managing projects within an engineering environment (R&D, Product Development, Manufacturing, Quality)
- 3rd level education in Mechanical Engineering, Bio Engineering or Bio Medical Engineering
- Good exposure to product design and new product development lifecycle
What to do next?
Click apply or email CV in the strictest of confidence to Edward Bennett in Principle, if you don't have a CV handy apply with your LinkedIn