Product Development Engineer Intellectual Property - Expired
|Job Title||Product Development Engineer Intellectual Property|
|Salary||Highly competitive package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Product Development Engineer Intellectual Property
Leading innovation firm are seeking to appoint an experienced Engineer with a strong interest in IP and innovation to work out of their Dublin office.
The company is expanding its operations across EMEA. As a Senior Engineer you will assist the Director of Engineering to drive technical assessments across a broad variety of technologies and markets such as Semi-Conductor, Telco, Automotive, Software, Big Data in collaboration with many cross functional teams.
- Evaluate patents, technologies, and markets and report to business leaders on the engineering strength of the technologies.
- Identifying and assembling patents into focused portfolios for potential spinouts and licensing programs across a multitude of industry sectors
- Assist in the creation of business plans using those portfolios
- Identification, valuation and purchase recommendations of multi-million euro patent portfolios.
- Complete reverse engineering
- Preparing claim charts, and technical road-maps...
Key Qualification and Background Experience
- Experience or strong interest with invention and patent application processes
- Experience evaluating patents on their technical merit
- Experience in reverse engineering
- Engineering background within Electronics, Telco, Automotive, Networking, Systems, Software
- Masters of Science (or equivalent) in the field of Electrical, Engineering or Physics.
- A strong passion for technology and innovation.
The role offers a highly competitive salary along with a full benefits package.
The organisation offers a dynamic work environment that thrives on creativity, adaptability, passion, and team work.
Contact /Apply Now
For a confidential discussion on this Patent Engineering opportunity contact Audrey Hughes Director Principle, in the strictest of confidence on direct line 00353 1 603 5072 or email