Product Designer - UI/UX
|Job Title||Product Designer - UI/UX|
|Salary||€90000 - €100000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||13 days ago|
Product Designer (UI/UX)
A leading & innovative Software Global Tech firm is looking appoint an experienced Product Designer (UI/UX) into their leading team in Dublin, Ireland.
- This role offers an annual salary of €90k to €100k
- The role is to be fully remote within Ireland
- The role will commence as a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension or being turned into a permanent position
What the role looks like:
- Generally focused on the look, feel, operation, user experience and functionality of a commercial website.
- Creates internal/external company web pages including graphics, animation, and functionality.
- Designs web page layout and online content, user interface graphics, icons, colour schemes, content and infrastructure for new product release and new web-hosted product offering.
- Performs development and maintenance programming for web pages and web applications.
- Performs web usability testing.
- Partners with Web Administrator to implement pages or applications into production. Assures web server and site technical performance.
- Develops, assesses, and communicates website usage and security policies and standards.
- Provides technical assistance to Site Administrators.
- May assist in the planning of overall company strategy involving Internet usage.
- May make hardware and/or software purchasing recommendations or decisions regarding web development.
- May perform overall administration of sites at a company-wide level.
- Requires knowledge of commercial internet/web tools and protocols
- You'll have a very strong background in Product Design with in-depth UI/UX skills
- 5+ years of relevant design experience
- An inspiring portfolio demonstrating end-to-end, user-centred, design solutions based on human-centred design and research data
- Strong experience working with design tools to create comprehensive high-fidelity design solutions and specifications that enforce consistency, usability, and accessibility as part of a larger system or product
- Ability to build trusting relationships through clear and open communication
- You'll have a portfolio of your work to show at application stage
- Experience working within a large Tech organisation / SaaS environment is highly advantageous
- Resides in Ireland (essential)
The next step…
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Dan at Principle.