Procurement Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Procurement Manager|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Salary: negotiable; circa €50000.00 to c€60000.00
Hours: Part time working is a possibility as is some working from home and flexible hours
Contract: 4 Month Contract
What will you be working on?
- provision of strategic advice and guidance on procurement activity in line with public service procurement policy and practice;
- implement excellent procurement system in line with public service procurement policy and practice
- promote procurement awareness in the organisation
What strings will you have to your bow?
- Solid procurement and purchasing experience in public service
- Experience reviewing procedures and implementing excellent procurement systems in public service
- Thorough knowledge of tendering process
- Tech savvy
- Project management
The role offers a salary in the region of €50-60k based on experience along with parking, 37 hour week or part time hours, possibly some working from home, flex start time, friendly environment and chance to work on interesting projects.
Please apply by following the instructions below or call Maria in Principle 01 6035073; email@example.com