Process Validation Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Process Validation Engineer Medical Devices|
|Salary||Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Manufacturing/ Validation Engineer Medical Devices
International Medical Device company whose products help improve the lives of millions around the world would like to appoint a Process Validation Engineer to their operation in Cork. The company is expanding its EMEA business rapidly and has big growth plans in the coming years.
As a Validation Engineer, you will be executing validation requirements on new equipment introductions/ processes/ process changes by developing master validation plans.
You will be working in a manufacturing environment on multiple projects adhering to appropriate quality standards, within cross-functional project teams to handover automated packaging lines for the cleanroom.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, bonus, pension, Flexi-working, early finish on Friday's, Parking, Education support, and continuous training, etc
- Opportunity to work as part of a global high performing team with lots of opportunities.
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Quality /Science discipline
- Validation background within a regulated environment (Min of 1 year)
- Experience in process, equipment, test validation.
- Working knowledge of Quality Systems (FDA/ISO)
Apply today with a CV or LinkedIn Profile for further details. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be reviewed by Som in Principle