Process Technician Semi-Conductor Cork - Expired
|Job Title||Process Technician Semi-Conductor Cork|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Process Technician Semi-Conductor Cork
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Process Technician with 5+ years' experience in a process engineering environment to join a global R&D Semiconductor company in Cork who are fast becoming the leaders in their field.
The role involves undertaking in-house wafer processing and the fabrication of LED prototypes, in addition to supporting the activities relating to equipment, process, and cycle-time improvement.
Working as part of a global team the day to day role will involve
- Operation of advanced process and metrology equipment, according to instructions
- Fabrication of semiconductor-based devices in a clean room environment
- Support process development and optimization, equipment, and process troubleshooting,
- Delivery of device wafers for the needs of internal and external projects
- 5+ years in a process engineering environment, working with equipment and processes, preferably in a cleanroom laboratory or facility
- Knowledge of computers and software necessary to operate advanced process and metrology equipment
- Relevant Diploma or qualification or equivalent applicable industry experience.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills, good written and oral skills in English
This role offers a salary in the region of €45-€60K based on relevant experience
Apply today with CV in confidence to Audrey in Principle