Process Engineering Team Leader - Expired
|Job Title||Process Engineering Team Leader|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Process Engineering Team Leader
Exciting new opportunity for a Process Engineer with a strong calibration background to join a world-renowned Medical Device company whose products and devices are being used by millions of people around the world to improve their lives.
The environment is friendly, collaborative and fast paced with lots of local and international projects that you will play a key role within. As a Process Team Leader, you will be responsible for manging a team of process engineers.
- This role offers a competitive base salary along with bonus,
- Healthcare, pension, life assurance, PHI, education support, access to a large number of paid courses such as Lean Six Sigma, PMP etc, will all be provided
- Opportunity to work as part of a high functioning international team who are happy to share their knowledge and listen to your ideas
- Solid background within Process Engineering and experience as a Team Leader /People Manager
- Calibration background - within Medical Devices or a FDA environment
- Ideally you will have experience or a strong interest in project management
- 3rd level degree within engineering or a relevant discipline
For further details on this Process Engineering Team Leader role Apply today with CV - all communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Som in Principle.