Process Engineer Medical Devices Cork - Expired
|Job Title||Process Engineer Medical Devices Cork|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Salary + Benefits|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Process Engineer Medical Devices Cork
Immediate requirement for a Process / Manufacturing engineer to join a global medical devices company in Cork. The focus of the role is to provide engineering support for manufacturing operations. The role requires technical ownership to be taken for a number of process steps.
Overview of responsibilities
- Elimination of safety and quality risks in the process through the delivery of robust engineering solutions
- Updates and maintenance of manufacturing specifications for process steps
- Support day to day operations through attendance at pulse walks and the timely closure of actions
- Contribute to scrap reduction within the value stream through a structured approach to data capture, analysis and problem solving.
- Work with Team Lead and/or Manager to develop and implement strategic engineering Goals & Objectives
- 3rd level degree within an engineering / Science discipline
- 2 years+ experience within a Process Engineering / Manufacturing Engineer role
- Ability to take the lead on significant projects
- Problem solver with ability to resolve technical issues
The role offers a salary (circa 35-38K) + a competitive benefits package which includes bonus, pension, healthcare, education support, life assurance, career opportunities ++++
To apply for this Process Engineering role within the medical devices sector email CV today in the strictest of confidence.