Process Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Process Engineer Medical Devices|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
Process Engineer Medical Devices
Recruiting a Process Engineer to work on a diverse range of projects from new product introductions to driving continuous improvement for a well-known medical device co based in Cork.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the process engineering activities. They have an exciting range of new products planned in the coming years and need to both ensure these products are transferred to the product and also to continuously improve our current processes.
The role will also provide ongoing support for existing processes and be actively leading problem-solving, implementing corrective actions and managing engineering changes.
- Competitive Salary based on background and experience
- Excellent benefits package includes healthcare, pension, holidays, education support, bonus, training, Flexi work time, early finish on Fridays and many more
- Opportunity to be a part of life-changing projects within a company who are at the forefront in the industry
- An engineering degree or diploma, or equivalent, with a minimum of 1-2 years relevant industry experience
- Experience in continuous improvement methodologies.
- Proven skills in faulting finding/root cause analysis of product and processes problems and implementation of preventative and corrective actions.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working with ISO13485 and/or the medical device industry with experience of performing process validations
- Proven experience in driving and achieving continuous improvement actions.
- Lean or Six Sigma certification.
- Foundry experience
Apply Now if you are interested in the above Process Engineer position with your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applications are strictly reviewed by Som in Principle. firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075