Process Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Process Engineer|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Your cardio-respiratory partner
Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of cardio-respiratory medical devices, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems and analytics used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit a Process Engineer to work on a diverse range of projects from new product introductions to driving continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the process engineering activities. We have an exciting range of new products planned in the coming years and need to both ensure these products are transferred to product and also to continuously improve our current processes.
The role will also provide ongoing support for existing processes and be actively leading problem solving, implementing corrective actions and managing engineering changes.
- An engineering degree or diploma, or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
- Demonstrable experience in new product introduction and process validations
- Experience in continuous improvement methodologies.
- Proven skills in faulting finding/root cause analysis of product and processes problems and implementation of preventative and corrective actions.
- Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Experience in an electronics instrumentation manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working with ISO13485 and/or the medical device industry with experience of performing process validations
- Proven experience in driving and achieving continuous improvement actions.
- Lean or Six Sigma certification.
If you are interested in the above position, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Vitalograph (Ireland) Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie