Practice Accountant - Expired
|Job Title||Practice Accountant|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
We are proud to be working with a well-respected, boutique size firm of accountants with offices based in Dublin 3, who are currently seeking an experienced Practice Accountant to join their busy team.
The firm has an exceptional reputation in the industry and has a wide and varied client base within numerous industries and business entities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious ACCA/ACA qualified Practice Accountant who is looking for more client management and a convenient location on the outskirts of Dublin City.
The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years PQE, ideally from a small general accountancy practice where they have carried out a varied range of tasks, including accounts preparation, VAT returns, tax computations, and audit.
The Practice Accountant will be reporting directly to the Managing Partners. This role can be an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified practice accountant wishing to progress their career.
Practice Accountant's main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing working papers and annual accounts for sole traders and owner managed SMEs.
- Prepare statutory accounts.
- Prepare corporation tax returns for our clients with small-sized companies.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Handled small business accounting with journal.
- Review VAT returns and submissions.
- Communicating with clients.
- Liaise with Revenue on behalf of clients.
- Revenue compliance.
- Processing Journals and finalising Accounts.
- Preparation of accounts and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company and Partnerships.
- Corporation tax submission.
- Companies Office admin.
Required skills, experience and attributes:
- ACA/ACCA level qualified with minimum of 1-year PQE within a general public practice setting.
- Excellent client and stakeholder management skills.
- Work confidently with various computer and accounting software's.
- Effective business communication and team working spirit.
- Quality assurance and customer care.
- Good oral/written English skill.
Salary range for this role is between €50,000 and €60,0000 and the final offer will reflect the skills and experience of the selected candidate.
Apply now to this position with your CV or LinkedIn profile for further info. All applications are strictly reviewed in confidence by Peter Barry in Principle. You can reach out to Peter for similar roles/opportunities or connect to Peter on LinkedIn to keep in touch with our lasted Practice and Industry jobs.