Policy Communications Specialist - Global Platform - Expired
|Job Title||Policy Communications Specialist - Global Platform|
|Salary||£40000 - £46000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Policy Communications Specialist - Global Platform
Business: Large Global Platform
Contract: 12 month contract
Salary - £40,000 - £46,000 per annum depending on experience.
An exciting opportunity has just become available with one of the largest and best known Platforms as a Service business within the Travel & Tourism Industry, to appoint a Policy Communications Specialist.
In this role, you will...
- Work closely with the Communications Lead and Senior Communications Managers to develop robust and effective corporate and policy communications strategies that drive favourability and positive awareness in the UK & Ireland
- Handling proactive and reactive policy communications in region, liaising with key policy campaign and business stakeholders
- Draft written materials - story pitches, press releases, messaging guidelines, Q&As, briefs, presentations, speeches etc
We are looking for...
- 3-5 years experience working in policy and corporate communications in an agency, inhouse or in high level public administrations.
- Proven-track record working on communications initiatives involving trust, crisis, policy, regulatory, corporate or financial matters.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-functional leads in a matrix organisation
- Fluent English, spoken and strong written skills.
Apply today with your CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details for further info on this and other Policy roles. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Hannah@principlehr.com