Policy & Media Advocacy Executive Global Tech
|Job Title||Policy & Media Advocacy Executive Global Tech|
|Salary||£40000 - £49000 per annum|
|Start Date||March 2022|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
Policy & Media Advocacy Executive
Business: Large Global Technology - Platform as a Service business within the Travel & Tourism Industry
Contract: 12 month contract. Remote work until offices reopen in 2022.
Salary - up to £49,000 per annum
There are two sides to this role; Advocacy and Policy Media. The Advocacy side is dedicated to engaging our Host and guest community in the regulatory conversation around the business. We operate in sync with Public Policy stakeholders to influence active legislation, connect our community with policymakers, drive strategic partnerships and initiatives, and support broader department priorities. The Policy Media side is focused on using a variety of content (from narrative profiles of our community, to data driven reports, and action oriented digital organising tools)
In this role, you will...
- Work closely with teams and campaigns to develop data, on-brand content strategy and educate the key audience.
- Create creative content.
- Oversee design of visual elements such as infographics, videos, photo, reports, post and engage on social media.
- Work closely with the Campaign Team to understand the political landscape.
- Use insights from polling and key metrics to optimise content through Analytics and Measurement.
- Use tools and connect Host stories for paid media and Comms teams.
- Coordinate with third-party Host groups for advocacy needs.
- Select, manage and deploy digital advocacy tools both on the platform and from third parties.
We are looking for...
- 3+ years experience creating content.
- 3+ years of professional experience in political or grassroots community organising campaigns.
- Ability to work independently while being a collaborative team player in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ad & Analytics Management.
- Project + Content Management.
Apply today with your CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details for further info on this and other recruiter roles. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Hannah in Principle.