PLC Software Developer Limerick - Expired
|Job Title||PLC Software Developer Limerick|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly competitive daily rate|
|Location||Limerick, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||almost 4 years ago|
PLC Software Developer Limerick
Immediate requirement for a PLC Software Developer to join a global medical device company based in Limerick.
An overview of your role as a PLC Software Developer
- Develop, test and install PLC and control software as part of a highly automated, complex, high volume 24/7 validated production environment
- Develop Functional and Detailed Design Specifications from User Requirement Specifications
- Develop high quality right first time PLC and HMI code development strategy from Functional and Detailed Design Specifications
- Adopt responsibility for the project management of control systems and software based projects across a cross functional multidiscipline team environment.
- Participate on and lead projects, provide technical support and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Solid background experience working with automated control system
- Strong PLC background in Siemens S7, APT, Allen Bradley ControlLogix 5000, Pilz Safety PLCs and Wonderware Intouch/ArchestrA HMI software
This PLC Software Developer role will commence as a 12-month contract role offering a competitive daily rate.
Apply today for full details on this PLC Software Developer role.