People and Organisation Development Manager - Expired
|Job Title||People and Organisation Development Manager|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
People and Organisation Development Manager
Global financial services based organisation with a strong presence in the UK and Irish market are seeking to appoint a HR People & Organisation Development Manager to their Dublin operation.
This is a new appointment within the team and reports to the People & Organisaiton Development Director.
As People and Organisation Development Manager you will lead the development and delivery of people initiatives across a number of different business locations in Ireland, supporting a total headcount of 1000.
An overview of your responsibilities will include
- Develop, deliver and embed a robust people plan across the business, which builds sustainability through great people programmes, practices and initiatives.
- Partner with the business in relation to the development and roll out of specific people initiatives and programmes, which drive business value, increase personal capability, and embed key cultural behaviours.
- Collaborate with other parts of the people team to develop initiatives and interventions that drive greater business value through people.
- Work with recruitment teams to drive employer branding initiatives and enhance the overall talent acquisition process
- Solid background experience operating as a People & Organisation Development Manager or similar HR capacity.
- Involvement in TUPE transfers would be highly beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment legislation
- Experience managing employee relations issues
- Broad experience in the design and delivery of people initiatives
The role offers a competitive package that reflects your level of experience.
Apply today with CV in the strictest of confidence
All applications will be reviewed by Deirdre Doran HR Recruiter within Principle HR
01 603 5073 email@example.com